Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

best price for BB

Old 11-22-2012, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Black_JKU
the lift has nothing to do with the need for spacers..... wider tires do!
Thats what I always said bit quadratec and northridge both say aftermarket wheels or spacers required. Wondering why?
Old 11-22-2012, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Selling my AEV BB next week. Comes complete. Spacers, Shock extensions extended bump stops, new sway bar links, etc. Less than 2 months old. Fits 2007-2012. Also comes with brake line extension brackets for 2007-2010. Complete kit details at aev-conversions.com Not going to list in on the billboard until I have it off, but thought I'd put it out there for anyone that wants to plan on it. $259 plus shipping originally, selling for $200. I LOVE this BB. Kept the geometry great and fit 35s perfectly. Only reason I am taking it off is to go to the AEV full SC Dual sport kit. Seriously perfect in the way of a budget boost and keeping stock ride. PM me if interested.

Quick Reply: best price for BB