Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best place to by procomp wheels with bfg tires???

Old 10-02-2008, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to by procomp wheels with bfg tires???

I want to buy a set of the procomp wheels? Where is the least expensive place to buy the wheels? Is there anywhere that will send them as a package?
Thanks,
Chris
Old 10-02-2008, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Right now you cant go wrong nearly all websites are having buy 3 get 1 free deals on Pro Comp...Just shop around until you find the best shipping deal...also I know that you can pick them up from any 4 Wheel parts store. Or if you are in the PA area Quadratec is having their Big Tent sale this weekend.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

My bad the deal is on Tires not wheels...still I have had good experience with 4 Wheel Parts.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

NTWOnline.Com. Good prices, fast shipping. I bought my KM2s and XD wheels from them.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

My step dad is a regional manager for 4wheelparts and they always have some kinda something deal with tires especially when its pro-comp. I would say go to 4wheelparts if you have one. But i didnt think quadtratec even sold pro comp since 4wd owns pro-comp and 4wheelparts own them right?
Old 10-02-2008, 10:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Roadking
I want to buy a set of the procomp wheels? Where is the least expensive place to buy the wheels? Is there anywhere that will send them as a package?
Thanks,
Chris
PM Travis from Discount Tire Direct (one of the forum sponsers) and let him know what combo you are looking for. That is where I got my wheels and tires and they were great to work with. They will price match and I believe I saw a little while ago they announced free shipping.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/members/discount-tire-5208/

Originally Posted by P Nasty
My step dad is a regional manager for 4wheelparts and they always have some kinda something deal with tires especially when its pro-comp. I would say go to 4wheelparts if you have one. But i didnt think quadtratec even sold pro comp since 4wd owns pro-comp and 4wheelparts own them right?

Quadratec just started selling them, buy 3 get 1 free is on the front of their new catalog.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Quadratec just started carrying the Pro Comp line recently. From what I heard after placing an order today from Quadratec the tent sale on Saturday is going to be huge. Lots of stuff for JK's!!!

If the prices are anything like what they sell the scratch and dent stuff for at PAJeep then there will be some serious deals there.... Lady I work with bought 5 MT Classic 17" rims for $100 total!

Only bad part is you'll have to pay tax...

If I wasnt headed to Rausch next weekend I would definately go this weekend
Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Where is this super cool sale on saturday?? And yes i know it's quadratec, but where exactly??
Old 10-02-2008, 12:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fireguy0306
Where is this super cool sale on saturday?? And yes i know it's quadratec, but where exactly??
DETAILS HERE http://www.quadratec.com/showcases/tent_sale/
Old 10-02-2008, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just bought Pro Comp Tires and Wheels from Offroadtoystore.com. I was looking at Tirepackage.com (which supposedly is part of 4wheelparts.com) originally, but changed my mind. Originally, tirepackage.com had the Pro Comp wheels on special as buy 3 get 1 free. Last night, they did the same for the Pro Comp tires, but, wait for it......they jacked up the price of the tires by $40 each (they also raised the price on the 7089's that I wanted too). 4wheelparts doesn't offer the buy 3 get 1 free on the wheels.

I also don't want to have to take out the pressure sensors in my tires. Tirepackage wants $35.99 each, while 4wheelparts told me $75 each. WTF?

I saw a bunch of people recommending Offroadtoystore.com. I got the 5 wheels, 5 tires, mounted, balanced, with lugs, center caps, valves and the pressure sensors for $140 less than I would at Tirepackage. I will be seeing them in about a week!

Christmas come early!!!

Quick Reply: Best place to by procomp wheels with bfg tires???