Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best place to order aftermarket stuff.

Old 11-06-2008, 06:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Northridge4x4 is my favorite, but I ve also had great experiences with 4wd.com and Quadratec.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

How about to get OEM parts? I have googled that, but I get a bunch of stupid sites that have either not true oem parts, or just a few. IN particular, I'd like to order the skid plate that goes under the Xfer case on an 08.

thanks
Kurt
Old 11-06-2008, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

i have used QUADRATEC couple different times and had no problems at all with them
Old 11-06-2008, 08:27 PM
JK Newbie

Ive used quadratec to order some mopar stuff (entry guards 4 door) and the package didnt include the right parts I called quadratec and they sent me a whole new kit and a sticker to send back the other parts i didnt need.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

x2 for QUADRATEC
Old 11-06-2008, 09:42 PM
JK Freak

Amazon they sell it all and Northridge
Old 11-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kurtfriedrich
How about to get OEM parts? I have googled that, but I get a bunch of stupid sites that have either not true oem parts, or just a few. IN particular, I'd like to order the skid plate that goes under the Xfer case on an 08.

thanks
Kurt
If you do in fact mean the stocker, drive to NY, you can have mine, i dont think it changed any from '07.

Living in WA, there must be someone closer to you that has one they circular filed.

Post what you are looking for in the Wanted section. Pretty much gaurantee somebody has one they dont want.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by keno4x4
Great service from Quadratec
DEFINITELY great service from Quadratec! Super-fast shipping and great customer service guys!
Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 AM
JK Jedi Master
Veteran: Air ForceFJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

If Northridge4X4 carries it, I order it from Dave. His service is top-notch. But, I've also had great results from Quadratec and Four Wheel Parts (for that latter I patronize my local store). The one possible warning about Quadratec: If you order it online and they don't have it, you won't be told while ordering and you may end up waiting a few days to even a couple months while it's back-ordered. That's far and away the exception, but if timely delivery is critical, I'd suggest ordering somewhere else (there are posts here that even a verbal assurance of part availability for a phoned-in order has been met with the occasional months-long wait).
Old 11-07-2008, 03:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
If you do in fact mean the stocker, drive to NY, you can have mine, i dont think it changed any from '07.

Living in WA, there must be someone closer to you that has one they circular filed.

Post what you are looking for in the Wanted section. Pretty much gaurantee somebody has one they dont want.
u can do better than that. send it to him now that u offered it up. man don't wanna drive clean acrooss the new nited states just to get ur junk skid plate.

Quick Reply: Best place to order aftermarket stuff.