Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best place to get an AEV 2.5 Lift for the BEST price.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by etl330
I've just kind of gotten over AEV. I was a complete fan boy at first.

Unfortunately I had a bad experience trying to buy my wheels from a local dealer who completely lied to me for 3 weeks. I got in touch with Dave at aev and while I was impressed he answered my email, nothing came of it, not even an apology or acknowledgment from the dealer that they screwed up and lied. That left a bad taste in my mouth and after a trip to Rausch Creek my jeep did everything I wanted it to, but I was worried about the clearance with the brackets. There are other little things that bother me like not being able to have an AEV windshield banner. I know it sounds petty but I just think they sort of take their smaller customers for granted a little bit. From what I hear there are other lifts that'll perform close enough on road and excel off road and those companies even offer deals from time to time - to me that option has become more appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why couldn't you sport their windshield banner? Do they prevent people from supporting them unless they're sponsored?
Old 07-02-2014, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubicAn11
Anyone have any contacts to get a AEV lift for a good price. Someone said they got it with FOX Shocks too, for a great deal. Please let me know.
call Jason DeMonto at Trail Concepts 480-788-7245
tell him ERIC reffered you
he is located around 19th ave and Cactus
Old 07-02-2014, 09:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JHP81
why couldn't you sport their windshield banner? Do they prevent people from supporting them unless they're sponsored?
windshield banners are only for their in house builds. not a big deal, but even when someone on the AEV forum had an extra banner and was going to give it away he mysteriously had to rescind his offer. It was pretty obvious AEV contacted him and one way or another laid down the law. AEV is like the Ferrari of the off road world with their rules.

Quick Reply: Best place to get an AEV 2.5 Lift for the BEST price.