Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best place to buy OME 2" Medium Duty Lift

Old 12-14-2008, 05:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me get this straight........4shocks and 4 coils=$670?
Old 12-14-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKBully
Let me get this straight........4shocks and 4 coils=$670?
Ya, i thought that sounded pricey too but i haven't heard a person yet that used it or been in one with it that has said it wasn't worth it. I'm hopeing the MD kit is cheaper.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:03 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by ibjeepr
Ya, i thought that sounded pricey too but i haven't heard a person yet that used it or been in one with it that has said it wasn't worth it. I'm hopeing the MD kit is cheaper.
I'm not sure if there is any price difference between the HD and MD, but another consideration may be a TeraFlex suspension lift. Just a thought.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

I purchased the medium/light spring OME lift from David. He will talk you through other possible additions to add. He is cool and wont try to sell you something that you dont need...a true jeeper.

Old 12-14-2008, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robar
I'm not sure if there is any price difference between the HD and MD, but another consideration may be a TeraFlex suspension lift. Just a thought.
I've had to narrow things down so at this point its OME 2" MD or just Daystar spacers. Otherwise I just swim in options forever....
Old 12-14-2008, 06:12 PM
JK Jedi Master

I've had to narrow things down so at this point its OME 2" MD or just Daystar spacers. Otherwise I just swim in options forever....
Well then, don't say I didn't warn you. Your really gonna like the way the OME lift rides and handles.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robar
Well then, don't say I didn't warn you. Your really gonna like the way the OME lift rides and handles.
LOL fair enough. I hope so, It sounds like a top of the line choice and if i'm dropping big cash I'm gonna do it right....
Old 12-14-2008, 08:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's pricey because of the exchange rate from Australian dollars to U.S. and the shipping and import taxes! Pure waste of money, IMHO

Also, what do you plan on doing about axle shift? i.e., Trackbars and or brackets. That's a lot of coin for an incomplete kit.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It's pricey because of the exchange rate from Australian dollars to U.S. and the shipping and import taxes! Pure waste of money, IMHO

Also, what do you plan on doing about axle shift? i.e., Trackbars and or brackets. That's a lot of coin for an incomplete kit.

Where is this info coming from? The reason they are expensive is becuase of the quality of the parts! OME makes the best shocks on market IMHO. Combined with OME coils the ride is aweosme. I would have to say it is the best riding kit on the market.

The other thing I do like about OME is they dont make all the other stuff and it gives you the chance to purchase individual components that you want. This way you get the best of everything.

By your statement I can tell you have never driven a jeep with a OME kit, YOu should try it sometime.

David
Old 12-15-2008, 03:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Where is this info coming from? The reason they are expensive is becuase of the quality of the parts! OME makes the best shocks on market IMHO. Combined with OME coils the ride is aweosme. I would have to say it is the best riding kit on the market.

The other thing I do like about OME is they dont make all the other stuff and it gives you the chance to purchase individual components that you want. This way you get the best of everything.

By your statement I can tell you have never driven a jeep with a OME kit, YOu should try it sometime.

David
Hi David,
Thanks for the help over the phone! I'll definitly will be calling you when the time comes. Might be a while if i decide to go with the OME 2" MD with Track bars. I'll need more .

Quick Reply: Best place to buy OME 2" Medium Duty Lift