Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

best overall and most affordable 2.5" lift for 4 door?

Old 08-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAUMAhead
I'm only running a metal stubby bumper (Evo 1/4 Pounder) at the moment, but do you think the 2" springs could be used as leveling coils?
I truly think this would be a great combo. Great bumper too.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rancho 2" springs up front, stock springs in the rear, 1" spacers all around. Leveled out perfect.

Old 09-07-2013, 11:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looked at a BB briefly and ended up waiting a bit and getting a BDS 3" lift with fox shocks and I'm happy I waited, it handles great on the road and I'm much better prepared for moderate rock coaling and stump avoidance

If you put out a small BB your going to be wishing you did a bigger suspension lift and be out the $ you paid for the BB

Matthew
Old 09-08-2013, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

I've got the RC BB on mine. It has been on a couple thousand miles now, it works great for me. I don't have the need for anything more elaborate.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Rancho 2" springs up front, stock springs in the rear, 1" spacers all around. Leveled out perfect.

Came out real sharp!
Old 09-08-2013, 04:30 PM
JK Newbie

Looks great, are those 35's?
Old 09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matthewd5
Looked at a BB briefly and ended up waiting a bit and getting a BDS 3" lift with fox shocks and I'm happy I waited, it handles great on the road and I'm much better prepared for moderate rock coaling and stump avoidance

If you put out a small BB your going to be wishing you did a bigger suspension lift and be out the $ you paid for the BB

Matthew
That was my original plan. I originally bought my leveling kit for my 32s. I didn't get around to getting it installed until the 35s were on, was content on how it looked. I recently saved enough for a lift, but I was just getting sick of 4:10s, automatic, and 35s so I opted to regear instead. Saved again but then I needed new ball joints, axle seals, track bar bracket and the tailgate was creaking so ordered a Teraflex hinge. So now I'm broke again, lol.

Originally Posted by Sith
Looks great, are those 35's?
Yep.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:39 PM
JK Freak

Wow that's nice! Wonder if mine would look that good with 35s. I have the TF 2" up front 1" in rear level and 1.25" body lift with my 32s right now.

Quick Reply: best overall and most affordable 2.5" lift for 4 door?