Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best option for my set up...recommendations? with nice pic.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you put bump stops on?? if so idk a couple of smacks with a big f'n hammer to get a little more clearance i have 35 with a 2"lift for the last 3 months and mine is no where close to it like 3" away and i adjusted my lowers as short as they would go.. hmm that just looks wrong IMO
Old 03-10-2013, 10:54 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by big dr
I would say NO!! Your list says you have 2 lower rear adjustable control arms. You need rear UPPER adj control arms as well! The good news is you only need to buy 2 arms(the uppers) With only lower adj contol arms you cant move the axle rearward. You can only adjust your pinion angle.

X2 Do What he said^^^^^^^^
Old 03-12-2013, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I only have 35's but I had the same problem with my Bushwacker flares. The flares stick out too far above the pinch seam that everyone trims. I was able trim the flare and use a heat gun and rubber hammer to reform the flare above the pinch seam. I also drilled an extra hole in that area and used a rivet to keep the flare from moving after I trimmed and reformed it.

Rob
Old 03-12-2013, 04:52 AM
JK Newbie

there is no reason to go adding anything. Trim whatever it is that is rubbing and call it good. Just like the guys above me.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:17 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NY2013JK
There's a jeep in that first pic? Huh, hadn't noticed...
That was my first thought!!

Quick Reply: Best option for my set up...recommendations? with nice pic.