Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

best/most user friendly high steer kit?

Old 07-05-2014, 05:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shecky
By taking that part number I posted to the dealership to get the draglink my high steer kit cost me $160 (raised TB bracket, synergy sleeve, RHD draglink) I know synergy is higher quality, I wouldn't of went with the Mopar one if it was gonna cost me the same as the synergy setup.
Right that makes sense. I was just looking up the AEV kit and it was $369 on northridge4x4 and included a bilstein steering stabilizer.

Actually I'm curious on which front raised tracbar bracket you are using and where you got it. Your price is not adding up.

Last edited by DunnyBunny; 07-05-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Running the rough country trackbar bracket.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:48 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shecky
Running the rough country trackbar bracket.
Oh yea sorry. Just saw your OP. Now your price is more reasonable for using a stock component.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's a holdover till I find the time to weld on my artec with the trackbar mount. But the RCX bracket has been good to me.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:02 PM
JK Super Freak

I made an error, I think. AEV uses stock left hand drive, track bar if using the high-steer flip. The RHD is what is used in their kit for the 3.5" lift when NOT going with the flip.

My apologies for misinformation.

I replaced the stock trackbar with another stock trackbar. Cost me $50 for the bar itself when the stock wore out around 90K miles or so. The flip came with the kit.

Sent from some string and a few tin cans.

Quick Reply: best/most user friendly high steer kit?