Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best lift out there

Old 02-26-2012, 02:30 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by bchoate79
The evo kits a little pricey for me just wondering if there's any thing as good or better than the Tera flex for around the same price range evo with coils is like five grand wife would kill me
the new SRS kits that full traction has are a good option if you're looking for a softer ride. please note, there are lots of people who prefer a firm ride so, by me saying "softer" isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, just an observation i've been able to make.

Originally Posted by asullivan920
wayoflife when can we expect to hear reviews on that new EVO lift your putting on the RubiCat?
LOL!! gotta get it back and test it out first. rubicat is still out but, i'm hoping to get it back soon and put it to the test.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should look at clayton offroad. I have there 4.5 inch premium short arm which allows 37's. I am only running 35's but that was my choice due to cash at the time and I didnt want to spend the extra money when I had to replace them. The ride quality is awesome on road and excels offroad. The flex is awesome. But I am very pleased with the on road smoothness. I dont believe I have ever heard of anyone not liking there clayton offroad kit. They have a long arm also if thats what your looking for. www.claytonoffroad.com
Old 02-26-2012, 03:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

+1 on clayton 4.5 lift i have the same set up ride great on and off road
Old 02-26-2012, 03:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

90 percent street. I'm running 37's right now leaning towards Tera flex short arm or maybe rubicon express
I've been very please with my teraflex lift, on and off road. I've had a few friends who have had jeeps say much smoother it feels. A lot of that has to do with the shocks and arms with ball joints.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:50 PM
JK Newbie

Rock krawler has some very good products. every kit they make is upgradeable, they have great customer service, and the over all ride is improved. just my .2 cents.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:28 PM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The evo kits a little pricey for me just wondering if there's any thing as good or better than the Tera flex for around the same price range evo with coils is like five grand wife would kill me
Don't know what teraflex kit you are looking at but the EVO Enforcer is only $1200 plus $299 for the draglink flip kit. You don't have to buy the King shocks, which almost double the price. Bilstein 5100s are a reasonably priced alternative.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a RE 4.5 short arm with fox resi shocks. Man it's one badass setup drives freekin awesome. Also have fox high steer stabilizer.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

If you have any questions on any of our Rock Krawler Systems, please let us know. We have tons of systems for the JK's and they are all easily upgraded within our family of products!

Good Luck with your builds..

RK
Old 02-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

90 percent street. I'm running 37's right now leaning towards Tera flex short arm
Sounds good to me! Now you can run a TeraFlex 3" or 4" for those 37's. The 4" will give you better tire clearance over the 3". If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by wayoflife
the new SRS kits that full traction has are a good option if you're looking for a softer ride. please note, there are lots of people who prefer a firm ride so, by me saying "softer" isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, just an observation i've been able to make.
thank you,

IMO the 3" premium plus rides softer than my stock suspension did on my 2012.

Quick Reply: Best lift out there