Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best lift for 35-37's

Old 07-12-2013, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best lift for 35-37's

I was Running a 2.5 BB with 35's wanting to go with a 3-4in lift. Going to stay with 35's for at lest another 1-2yrs. I know their are a lot of good lifts out there, just not sure what would be the best for a combo of Hwy driving and western USA rock crawling, so I thought I would see what other people's options where, and what set ups they were running.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:15 PM
JK Newbie

I just upgraded my lift to a Rock Krawler 3.5 with 35's. Rides really good on the road. Haven't wheeled with it yet though. From everything I have heard it flexes really well.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:14 AM
Former Vendor

We would recommend the Rock Krawler 3.5" Max Travel. This is one of the most complete kits on the market as it comes with the drag link flip kit along with all 8 arms which will allow you to adjust your caster angle along with your pinion angle. These adjustments are important for your on road handling characteristics. It will also help prevent premature failure to your driveshafts and prevent drive line vibrations.

If you would like to discuss lift options with more details PM us and we can run through all the options and get you into something that will suit your needs the best.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

3.5 max travel & 35s. Rides like a Caddy on road compared to any of my previous Jeeps. I'll never go with another brand lift now.

Last edited by fredrok; 07-14-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Best lift for 35-37's