Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Leveling Kit

Old 05-30-2011, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
The JKS acos is the best leveling kit out there hands down. You can level it out perfect and add height in the future if you need to, up to 3.5"
You asked for the best here it is. Any other spacer is just a piece of plastic stacked on top of your springs.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/me...de=Coil_Spring
X2 dirtman... Installed them two weeks ago.. and it's a fair price for a quality product. Plus adjust them to the ride height you want.... not is this gonna be enuff, or is this going to be to much..
Old 05-30-2011, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ludski
love my teraflex spacer leveling kit.
such a better ride.
stock ruby shocks.
looks WAY bigger too.
if you ever want to go with a bigger lift, id say get the spacer kit.
so then you could always just add it on to a real coil lift in the future.
He makes a good point. If you're planning on going bigger in the future, I'd go with spacers. But, if you plan on keeping the leveling kit for a while, I'd suggest going with the TeraFlex coil leveling kit. I just put one on my 2 door this past week, and it looks really nice with 33s and rides great too!
The following users liked this post:
cadenajeepjk (02-24-2023)
Old 05-30-2011, 07:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
The JKS acos is the best leveling kit out there hands down. You can level it out perfect and add height in the future if you need to, up to 3.5"
You asked for the best here it is. Any other spacer is just a piece of plastic stacked on top of your springs.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/me...de=Coil_Spring
What coils are you running with the ACO's adjustables ?
Old 05-30-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sonuvaben

He makes a good point. If you're planning on going bigger in the future, I'd go with spacers. But, if you plan on keeping the leveling kit for a while, I'd suggest going with the TeraFlex coil leveling kit. I just put one on my 2 door this past week, and it looks really nice with 33s and rides great too!
I have the leveling kit spacers with rubicon shocks on my 2 dr. I was thinking about buying the coil leveling kit as well and combining them with the spacers and Tera shock extensions. That would make for a pretty decent lift no??
Old 05-30-2011, 08:34 PM
JK Newbie

Well I appreciate all the help guys. I knew TeraFlex would be heavily favored here and nothing wrong with that. From everything I've read they seem to make some great products.

I'm still trying to decide on how long I'll keep it on. I want 35s, but don't know that I can justify the cost of rims, tires, lift all at once. I don't trail ride a lot (maybe once every 3 or 4 months). It's mainly a DD and beach cruiser.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I changed my 5" coils to 7" on my JKU and love it. Beautiful level Stance!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by LaRose
I have the leveling kit spacers with rubicon shocks on my 2 dr. I was thinking about buying the coil leveling kit as well and combining them with the spacers and Tera shock extensions. That would make for a pretty decent lift no??
Why not just pick up a set of 4-door Rubicon springs from someone here on the forum, and then add the spacer Leveling Kit pucks? That's what I did. Cheaper than both leveling kits, and pretty much the same height.

(I also eventually added flat fenders for room for 35's.)
Old 05-31-2011, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Merlin4979

Why not just pick up a set of 4-door Rubicon springs from someone here on the forum, and then add the spacer Leveling Kit pucks? That's what I did. Cheaper than both leveling kits, and pretty much the same height.

(I also eventually added flat fenders for room for 35's.)
Hmm. I wast sure if they would lift me up or not. And how they would hold up with additional weight in comparison to aftermarket coils. But thats a good consideration.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Installed the TF kit last night and I am very impressed. Ride quality is much better and it looks very nice.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by LaRose
Hmm. I wast sure if they would lift me up or not. And how they would hold up with additional weight in comparison to aftermarket coils. But thats a good consideration.
It should definitely give you some lift. With you having a 2-door X, the 4 door Rubi springs should be taller and stiffer to support the extra weight. I wasn't exactly looking for a set, but happened to fall into a good deal on some from a local Jeeper who was replacing his suspension at the time.

Quick Reply: Best Leveling Kit