Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Jeep Shops in South Florida?

Old 10-19-2016, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Jeep Shops in South Florida?

Trying to get some feedback on where the best service and modify shops are in south Florida for jeeps? For lifts, axles, audio, performance mods (tuning, swaps, superchargers) welding, etc. places like rebel Offroad, motech, etc have some awesome builds but they are out west. I'm looking to make moves on some BIG upgrades for my rig. But anything that I cant "DIY" I'm needing a shop to help with the rest.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:41 PM
JK Newbie

Definitely check out Tampa offroad! Had all my stuff done there, great customer service and the owner Ian is very friendly
Old 10-20-2016, 09:57 AM
JK Newbie

I had a couple of VERY good experiences with Karnage Motorsports in Miami. I visited every shop from West Palm south and the guys at Karnage were MUCH more knowledge than any of the other shops.

If you are looking for a pretty showroom with lots of parts and wheels hanging on the walls, you won't find it here, but if you are looking for excellent knowledge of jeep mods and upgrades, and quality work, this is it. They are really good about helping you determine your "endgame" so that you don't end up spending money twice.

I live more than an hour away from their shop, but when my jeep needs something that I can't do myself, this is where i take it.

Last edited by Tlflan; 10-20-2016 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to second Karnage Motorsports. They've done my lift, gears, lockers, truss...they've done everything! I've seen work from other shops down in Miami/Broward and some of the work was scary.

I was in their shop twice and two different customers came in saying they went to one place, wasn't happy...can they "fix" what was done to their Jeep.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tlflan
I had a couple of VERY good experiences with Karnage Motorsports in Miami. I visited every shop from West Palm south and the guys at Karnage were MUCH more knowledge than any of the other shops.

Whoa there Tlflan. 2 posts in 5 years.

Just kidding, good advice.
Old 10-20-2016, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Great feedback !!!! Thank you for everyone's input so far. Are the prices reasonable at these shops? Not looking to nickel and dime and I know you get what you pay for but there are also those you think that way and end up trying to bend you over
Old 10-20-2016, 12:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't know where you are located but...

All Roads in Port St Lucie is good.

Brandons in Pompano is good.

Can't help you with anything in Miami I try to stay as far away from there as possible, lol
Old 10-21-2016, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Biginboca
I don't know where you are located but... All Roads in Port St Lucie is good. Brandons in Pompano is good. Can't help you with anything in Miami I try to stay as far away from there as possible, lol
West palm... only thing close here is 4wheel parts that's why I started the thread. Lol
Old 10-21-2016, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Biginboca
I don't know where you are located but... All Roads in Port St Lucie is good. Brandons in Pompano is good. Can't help you with anything in Miami I try to stay as far away from there as possible, lol
Btw nice jeep STONE WHITE!!!
Old 10-21-2016, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

When I lived in WPB I had some gears set up by some shop somewhere off of Southern Blvd. can't remember the name. No showroom just a garage really.

Quick Reply: Best Jeep Shops in South Florida?