Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Fastback Softop?

Old 10-13-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Fastback Softop?

I currently have a 07 JKU with the stock hard top, i think its awesome but id like to have a softop for the summer and there dosent seem to be many options. Im strictly interested in fastback softops just because i think they look far better than the traditional frame ones, but it seems like bestop is the only company that makes fastback versions of softops.... do you guys know any companys that make a durable easy to use and relativly cheap fastback softop? itd be much appreciated^^
Old 10-13-2011, 11:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

The only other option that I've seen for a fastback SOFT top is the Off Road Heros version...it is extremely pricey and I've heard the service is spotty! I think the Bestop may be the only reasonable option, unfortunately!

I think there are a few companys like Viking Offroad that make this style top, but I dont know if they made a JK version!?

Hope you find one, I love the look of the fastback style tops! I'd get me one if they weren't so expensive!

Billy

Last edited by wayoflife; 10-13-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Get the Trektop NX. It's worth the money. We love it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3095501934.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	223049  
Old 10-13-2011, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

I will be getting the trektop NX in the spring! I like the options that come with it...especially that you can use it as a safari style bikini top!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone know the difference between the NX and the trektop? o.O other than the NX is $10 more i think
Old 10-13-2011, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ferdis
Anyone know the difference between the NX and the trektop? o.O other than the NX is $10 more i think
Are you referring to the Trektop NX and the regular Trektop? The NX is the newer version...which has better fitment, factory like door surrounds, Sunrider option, and factory style header. I know the Trektop NX can be used as a safari style bikini top, not sure about the older version trektop. Basically, the Trektop NX is WELL worth the extra $10....WELL worth it, lol.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok lmao thanks! well unless i see anything else soon, ill most likely be getting myself the NX for christmas^^

Quick Reply: Best Fastback Softop?