Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Exhaust for the Money <$200

Old 12-20-2007, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JFRITZ
K New muffler installed my Custom Exhaust shop opted to install the Flowmaster 40 series anyway . The 50 series was not loud enough for my liking.
Can you post a soundclip on youtube? I'm debating on the 40 series but flowmaster recommended the 50 series SUV.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I did the Gibson Exhaust with the dual pipes out the back.......looks awesome......the drone at 2G's drove me out of my mind and I had to take it off.....its benched for now until i make some 'other' improvements and I will re-test it.....nice thing is though it literally takes 10 minutes to install because it just replaces the stock can. If all else fails I may go the route of the Flowmaster....this ricey sounds kills me when I have my 1500 quad cab Hemi that sounds killer with all the stock goods....
Old 12-20-2007, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

contact WOODS. he has a sweet relocation kit in the making.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hotdog I will try to get someone to help me with that.,.I am techno-challenged. ya know retarded!

Quick Reply: Best Exhaust for the Money <$200