Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

best exhaust for HP gains ???

Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if u want the HP u should have gotten the SRT-8 cherokee. Im looking for the power i lost with the 35"s. I was thinking magnaflow exhaust, intake, and headers should be more than enough for a 2-door. ill wait for a better chip option later on,
Old 10-18-2007, 07:58 PM
JK Freak

No replacement for displacement...........Hemi Swap is all Im saying. Come on you just spent 20,000 + on your new JK, whats another 20g's??
Old 10-18-2007, 08:03 PM
JK Freak

I'm putting on cai, headers, exhaust mainly for sound and looks. I really don't expect to feel any increase, but it would be nice.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:07 AM
JK Newbie

If I had an extra 20g to spend it would be going toward putting a diesel in and not toward an srt engine.

Actually I would prob just do so extra engine mods and get another car to make my Jeep a dedicated trail toy
Old 01-04-2021, 05:48 AM
JK Newbie

Default Mud information

Originally Posted by KMHENRY77
The sure way to screwup our engines is to put on a supercharger. The pistons and rods will not take the pressure. The motors would need after market interals to hold up to a supercharger.
I personally have a Ripp supercharger in my daily driven jk..... locked 4:88 gears 4.3:1 case and 37s. Now I can not speak for this gentleman...... however I do have one and HIGHLY recommend them. ZERO issues from the addition.

Quick Reply: best exhaust for HP gains ???