Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: Which Driveshaft for JKUR with Hemi, 40" tires?
Adams
77.78%
Tom Woods
0%
JE Reel
0%
Coast
22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

best driveshaft poll

Old 06-09-2014, 07:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default best driveshaft poll

Tom Woods
Adams
JE reel
Coast

what other options and please comment on why you chose the one you did.

Last edited by rubi08unlimited; 06-09-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:45 PM
JK Freak

my vote is for Adams based on recommendation from a friend who has dealt with all of them
Old 06-09-2014, 07:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great thread as this could help me make my decision here in the near future. Good thing is adams is a 30 min drive from me if that.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mhockey9090
Great thread as this could help me make my decision here in the near future. Good thing is adams is a 30 min drive from me if that.
With a Jeep that custom I would pick the shop closest to you, then arrange a date & time to sit down and tell them what you've got and see what they suggest...

I was very fortunate, one of the best guys in New England happens to live less than a half mile from my front door!

He specializes in custom drive shafts and I told him what I wanted and we came up with what I asked for, along with input/suggestions from him.

After having such a hands on experience I would never go to matthewd5@gmail.com ordering similar items in the future...

Matthew
Old 06-09-2014, 09:01 PM
JK Freak

so there is a driveline place 5 miles from me but I just think that going with companies that have tried and true drivelines for JK's will be my best bet. I could go see them though and see what they have to offer. I now have something to do tomorrow lol.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run a front Adams with absolutely no issues. There's many good brands. I do like the idea of custom. Assuming it might be cheaper too?

2007 JK rubicon
Old 06-10-2014, 02:02 AM
JK Super Freak

I have Coast front and rear for over two years and they performed well. But what i like the best is that when i broke the yoke on my rear driveline wheeling in some rocks, completely my fault. I mailed Coast my driveline and they didn't fix it they just mailed me a new. Great customer service I had my new driveline in about a week. Can't beat that but I agree with some of the other posts if you have a good local shop that would be the way to go.

Quick Reply: best driveshaft poll