Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Deal on LoD rear W/out Tire carrier

Old 08-24-2009, 02:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Deal on LoD rear W/out Tire carrier

So to keep it short and sweet, I pretty much demolished my stock rear bumper and am looking for a new aftermarket rear bumper but dont have a whole lot to spend. I have browsed around and like the LoD rear the most but find it to be a bit pricey. I have checked various websites for the best price but haven't found anything outstanding yet.

I know you guys always hear of deals on certain items so I was wondering if you kne of any on this bumper or even one similar to it? Just wondering, any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

~Tay
Old 08-24-2009, 02:30 PM
JK Jedi

Did you call Dave at Northridge? I believe the bumper would qualify for free shipping which is definitely something to consider when shopping for bumpers.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mskh20
Did you call Dave at Northridge? I believe the bumper would qualify for free shipping which is definitely something to consider when shopping for bumpers.
I actually forgot about the free shipping thing, ill have to recalculate that one now

Quick Reply: Best Deal on LoD rear W/out Tire carrier