Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best of both worlds?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07armygreen
Hey man you are a big boy....you're driving that JEEP @ 100mph+ and drifting it, and just generally being "at the limit".......Shweet.....LET ME SEE SOME VIDEOhehe
http://user.streetfire.net/profile/f245f402.htm

heres all my videos driving... the heavy traffic one is too old
Old 07-13-2009, 11:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Wow, I just watched the one where you're chasing a 996. What you consider controlled skillful driving, I think most people who see it would consider driving like an A-hole and being a menace while on the road. lol

Please let us know when you rear end someone, although at the speeds your traveling, sadly your next of kin might have to do it. Have you seen the pics of the sport cages in the JK in a roll over?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Wow, I just watched the one where you're chasing a 996. What you consider controlled skillful driving, I think most people who see it would consider driving like an A-hole and being a menace while on the road. lol

Please let us know when you rear end someone, although at the speeds your traveling, sadly your next of kin might have to do it. Have you seen the pics of the sport cages in the JK in a roll over?
its funny I saw that video too, and he seems to think he's racing against that porsche, but the porsche looks like he's just driving in trafic mmhhh do I smell under twenty here nothing wrong with that I was once young and thought I knew it all
Old 07-13-2009, 03:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by robin
its funny I saw that video too, and he seems to think he's racing against that porsche, but the porsche looks like he's just driving in trafic mmhhh do I smell under twenty here nothing wrong with that I was once young and thought I knew it all
lol Yeah, after I wrote it I realized that I sounded "old". I can still remember thinking how cool I was in my Ford Probe (one of the worst names ever for a car. lol) on the beltway here in the DC area when I got the speedometer all the way around. Funny the things you do when you're young and dumb. lol And on a more serious note, while RubiEurope may be an excellent driver, all the drivers around him most likely are not and one of them brakes hard and it's going to be a bad day for someone.

Lecture over, just be careful out there.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:17 PM
JK Newbie

I'm speechless, this here is the exact reason I have a job. I was told once by a Captain long ago, "No one ever calls 911 cause someone did something smart!!"

I hope the Darwin Theory doesn't effect some innocent bystander.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robin
check out other videos on my streetfire profile to see "racing"
Nah I got a mini for that now, I will just keep the JK FOR OFFROAD
Old 07-15-2009, 03:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

After watching you're videos, I feel you should spend you're $$ on the strongest roll bar, body armor ( cage ) and surround air bags! who cares what lift kit you use, you are gonna kill yourself, it's not a matter of IF but WHEN!!!! I just feel sorry for the families of the other people you kill with you.... You my friend are stupid! and I am glad you are over there and not here!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:30 AM
JK Jedi Master

I've asked that everyone keep this on topic,

thread closed

Quick Reply: Best of both worlds?