Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best bang for your buck beadlocks?

Old 04-07-2016, 12:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thegoat
Best bang for your buck is going to be used wheels. I got my Spyderlocks with Powertank Monster Valves 5 for $1200 plus $125 for the shipping. They won't look perfect, but if you wheel they won't look perfect for long. Take your time and look regularly at Craigslist, forums, etc and you will find the deal you are looking for.
I have to agree actually picked up my trail ready ones used also with monster valves(love them). The guy upgraded axles diff bolt pattern and actually bought another set of trail ready's & rings(World Series ones) and gave them to me(the rings) because he liked the scratches on his old ones.... All I did was contact the company and ordered new bolts
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-870534467.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	444.8 KB
ID:	643116  

Last edited by robsjeep9; 04-07-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Best bang for your buck beadlocks?