Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best 4"+ lift if Money was no Object

Old 09-28-2008, 09:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4" Teraflex or 4" Rough Country with The crazy EVO dune jumper front, and rear. With a TeraFlex S/T sway disco (when they eventually come out.......)
Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Teraflex long arm kit with Off Road Evolutions Evo suspension front and rear!
Old 09-29-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

AiRock is a definite must if quality and control mean anything. You can keep all the stock geometry on the highway running 37" tires. And when you want to play off road, you press the up arrow and lift as high as you need. The left/right/forward/back tilt feature is nice too for putting weight where you need it.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

clayton 4.5 no doubt
Old 09-29-2008, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

So if i understand you guy correctly,
After i install my TF 3" LA kit i could add the Off Road Evo. Front and Rear???
(( Muahahaa -- Evil Grin ))
Old 09-30-2008, 03:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Last year JP did a shootout for several different kits. I'd like to see another unbiased shootout from one of the rags again, with all the new kits that are out there.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:08 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by jeepingib
Last year JP did a shootout for several different kits. I'd like to see another unbiased shootout from one of the rags again, with all the new kits that are out there.
well, they all pay to have there lifts in the magazine, so good luck with that.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:01 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know that my plans for an ultimate kit for me is the AEV/Nth 4" with AiRock coild replacements, and Clayton arms.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:51 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by redrubiconunlimited
Supposing money was not an issue (like you won the lift of your choice in a contest)
What lift would you choose to run with 37" tires?
There are many new options out there now, what is your ultimate choice?
"Supposing money was not an issue"?.... well, that's really the key to this question isn't it? and, i would have to ask, what is it that you want to do with your jeep - how do you hope to use it and what will it need to do for you? answering those questions for yourself first will help you to decide what the "ultimate" choice would be for you.

for me, cost is always a factor so it's hard not to include that into the equation. likewise, i don't play in the mud but i do play on the rocks a lot and enjoy jamming down desert roads at high speeds. likewise, use my jeep as a daily driver and need it to be stable and comfortable around town, at highway speeds and on twisty windy roads. and, for my needs, i decided to install an Off Road Evolution EVO Flex System on my JK that already had a set of teraflex adjustable short arms. the EVO flex system is completely adjustable and can be custom fine tuned to give you whatever ride height and ride quality you desire. it will offer stupid crazy flex like no other kit right out of the box can offer and it provides a significantly better ride than stock on and off the pavement. up to 37" tires, it is now my opinion that this is really all that i need. add a 4-link long arm kit and it would perform that much better guaranteed.

but, all that is just my opinion and based on my desires/needs
Old 09-30-2008, 08:53 AM
JK Super Freak

4 link La kit meaning the Full Traction Long Arm kit, I believe. (I have this and enjoy it very much!)

add the Evo coil overs and love it long time.

Wish I had the money for that right now.

Quick Reply: Best 4"+ lift if Money was no Object