Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best 37" tire for DD?

Old 09-28-2011, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody run trail grapplers? I heard they are pretty damn smooth on road and kiss ass off road! Is this true?
Old 09-28-2011, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Joe7
Anybody run trail grapplers? I heard they are pretty damn smooth on road and kiss ass off road! Is this true?
I dont know about kissing ass but mine kick ass...haha. In all seriousness i love mine and definately recomend them.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:39 PM
JK Newbie

I had and hated, pro comp x-terrains. Those were 35's. They made my teeth rattle, no matter how often they were rotated.
I got a set of Falken Wild Peaks, 37's and have not looked back. I will never go to a tire that makes the plastic fenders buzz again. Sure you want 37's? Knowing what I do now, I think 35's would have been better, specially as a daily driver. These JK's can get unruly on road with large tires and 4 inches of lift...... Then the arms race to make it handle well at highway speeds begins.
Good luck!

Quick Reply: Best 37" tire for DD?