Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best 35s ..

Old 12-02-2011, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BFG All-Terrain KO's work well. I run 315-70-R17's (34.5 Inches) I like them for moderate off roading while being very smooth on road. They wear well also. Definitely are a pricey tire though..
Old 12-02-2011, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am running KM2 35s, when they are done I am going to Mickey Thompson Baja Claw. I have seen them in action on the trail. Not that the KM2s are bad just head to head the Baja Claw got further
AMen
Old 12-02-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

bump

10 characters HA
Old 12-03-2011, 06:29 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nthinuf
None of use are going to know the pricing or availability in australia. Your best bet may be to just do some price searching on your end and give us the list that you narrow it down to. Giving opinions and pro's/con's on 2 or 3 tires would be better than just throwing out a bunch of suggestions that you either can't get a hold of, or that would be prohibitively expensive to have shipped in.
Hi,

I appreciate how you feel, every one is entitled to a say. I'm asking the question I want to ask.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by l00py1211
Go to four wheeler . com and look up there Mud-Tire shootout. Nitto took fourth place. Hankook Dynapro M/T took first. I would post a link, but it wont let me...
Thanks loopy! Champion!

Quick Reply: Best 35s ..