Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best 3"- 4" Lift for under $2,500?

Old 11-25-2013, 04:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by King Con
I only spend a couple of weeks a year off road, hunting, fishing, etc. I will probably not be doing a whole lot of rock crawling, but I would like to go down to Moab since I am not that far away. I have been told by my dealer (Dave Smith) that lifting the will void the warranty, but other dealers have said if I stay under 4" that it would not void the warranty. Thanks, King Con
Interesting. When I bought my jeep from Dave smith a month ago, they told me to stay below 4" so I wouldn't have warranty issues. We're they trying to get you to buy a lift installed by them when they told you that?
Old 11-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Forum Tech Advisor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by meep97
Not to hi-jack but I'm planning on moving up to Billings next month, is there a group up there? Link if you have one? Looks like you have a fun piece of property!
Ask to join the Facebook groups Magic City 4x4, and Rimrock 4x4 Inc. They are the two local clubs. We attend each other's trail rides.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Forum Tech Advisor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ABENDX
I'm going to talk with some buddies and see when is a good time for us to make a trip up there. Looks like some fun wheeling!
Absolutely.

The club in Powell, Wyoming, about 1.5 hrs south has some hard core stuff too.

The Beartooth Mountains have amazing expedition type trails, including the Morrison Jeep Trail and the Goose Lake Jeep Trail.

If you head over to the Black Hills in South Dakota, they have some of the best trails in the US. They are about 5 hours east of us.

Quick Reply: Best 3"- 4" Lift for under $2,500?