Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best 2" Lift for the $??

Old 10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
TeraFlex Leveling kit #1155200 $133.99. You can use the stock wheels/tires and shocks with it.

http://www.teraflex.biz/products/jk-...eling-kit.html

I ran this before I went bigger and its perfect for 33"s.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just to show you what a bumper with winch with a 2" BB with stock springs does.... I lost a good 1" in ht with the stock coil springs and made the ride like crappy!

OME 2" HD spring lift with bumpers....save the extra coin and get a coil spring lift by TF or OME. I got over 3" of ht and still no sagging with the bumpers and winch and made the ride much better!
Old 10-09-2010, 04:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, thanks for the info guys! I got my 33" KM2's today thanks to Cedo Nulli! Ordering rims and lift monday!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Just to show you what a bumper with winch with a 2" BB with stock springs does.... I lost a good 1" in ht with the stock coil springs and made the ride like crappy!

OME 2" HD spring lift with bumpers....save the extra coin and get a coil spring lift by TF or OME. I got over 3" of ht and still no sagging with the bumpers and winch and made the ride much better!
Nice Jeep!

Quick Reply: Best 2" Lift for the $??