Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Benchmark and River Raider

Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really like the new RR snorkel. I still think their design looks better than all the black plastic ones out there.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by seer1
I don't know if you've seen this, but River Raider has redesigned their snorkel. Now it really looks like one instead of something that was once part of the gutters on your house. My question is; has someone figured out a way to adapt the RR snorkel system to a JK with the Benchmark dual battery tray? If I have to choose between the two, it'll be the dual batteries if for no other reason than I already have it ready to install. I'd rather add both and now that I've seen River Raider's, it really makes AEV's look like a clumsy after thought.
Hey Seer I dont see how they could work together, the RR comes in the very back almost right at the firewall, exactly where the benchmark goes. Here are some pics

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...der%20snorkel/
Old 05-17-2009, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, there's no way. We are 100% compatible with the AEV snorkel though.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Im thinking the same thing and emailed kenny about it a few weeks ago. No response but they said he was out of the office.

Benchmark Designs,

Any way you could put a dual battery kit together that would locate the second battery in a seperate location? Maybe a box inside the JK?

Quick Reply: Benchmark and River Raider