Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Benchmark Designs Elite Rear Bumper parts/info

Old 09-06-2016, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Benchmark Designs Elite Rear Bumper parts/info

I recently picked up an '08 Rubicon that has a Benchmark Designs rear bumper. I'm loving the Jeep and I'm loving the bumper, but it's missing the pin/bolt for the tire carrier. Not the pivot bolt, but the pin/bolt that locks the swing arm in place.

I'd also like to see if I can find out which Rotopax mount was used when the bumper was ordered with that option. Mine has the tire carrier and the hi-lift mount, but no Rotopax.

I've tried messaging Benchmark designs on here, but haven't heard anything back. I know that they've been out of the game for a bit now, so anything information that anyone has would be appreciated.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Benchmark has been dissolved for many years now. You would probably have better luck finding a specialty hardware store to help you find the pieces you're looking for. The guys that work those places are usually pretty sharp on their fasteners.

Quick Reply: Benchmark Designs Elite Rear Bumper parts/info