Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Beefy front end?!?

Old 01-21-2013, 10:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beefy front end?!?

I still have the death wobble and yes ive read everything possible about it...i know ill get to the bottom of it im learning as much as i can about Jeeps ...its still not enough... my question is... How can i improve my front end ?! What would be the best solution to actually have and feel like i have a front end ?! i drive a 07 rubicon jku on 35' tires the front seems flimsy and light shakes and wobbles ... The 4x4 shops here in sofla are a joke, or at least the ones i encounter .... not to talk about the dealership ( is tie the whole thing to my jeep and pull them apart bit by bit ) Can somebody tell me what would be my best bet ?! i love my jeep but it drives me insane !!!!! i had it for 6 months and had nothing but problems... i want to fix everything and see how it drives before i decide to keep it or let it go, the only reason i still have it is cause i took it once off roading and i drove with a boner the whole time !!!! Thank you !!
Old 01-21-2013, 10:44 AM
JK Freak

pm'd ya check your box
Old 01-21-2013, 10:58 AM
JK Freak

Did you see Planmans write up on how to diagnose and fix DW? He outlines tried and true methodology. He's on the forum here again. Never mind if you found it and went through it already.

Quick Reply: Beefy front end?!?