Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bedling my dash

Old 12-17-2013, 09:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bedling my dash

Am thinking of headlining the plastic dash on the inside of my jeep jk to protect it from scuffs and scratches and because I think it will look a lot nicer and cleaner because my tub is already bedlined. My question is should I sand down the plastic first or just clean it and bedline it it already has a rough texture but I feel like I should still sand it all down what does everyone think?
Old 12-17-2013, 10:35 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think bed lining the interior plastic would be a PITA to clean. To each their own. Definitely sand it beforehand so the bedliner has something to adhere to better.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude I think that would be a nightmare to clean as already mentioned and unless you spray it on with an automotive gun it would look like the back side of a dogs ass IMHO...

Quick Reply: Bedling my dash