Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bedlined fender flares?

Old 09-27-2011, 08:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bedlined fender flares?

I see that alotta people bedline thier grilles but I was wondering if anyone has done thier fenders too? I'm thinking about doing it. Think it would look cool. Any pics?
Old 09-27-2011, 08:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was about to ask this. It popped it my head today. If you do it and or nobody answers I would like to know also
Old 09-27-2011, 09:43 PM
JK Freak

A buddy of mine sringer had his fenders speedlinered which is pretty much a much more durable version of bed lining. I'd give him a pm and see what he has to say.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've seen rich kids at SMU in Dallas (HighLand Park) bedline their entire JK's - the whole thing. Looks... different, but then they won't have them long before they get something else anyway. I've parked beside them in HP at lunchtime. They ususally lift them pretty good (4" or more) with fat big tires. In an odd way, they look good.

Quick Reply: Bedlined fender flares?