Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

beadlocks 37s and airsoft pellets

Old 03-18-2013, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beadlocks 37s and airsoft pellets

So i mounted my 37 Cooper discoverers to my raceline monster beadlocks and am having trouble dialing in the correct amount of airsoft pellets. I started with 12oz and that was way too much and it shook like Hell. Dropped to 8 and it has a bad 40mph shake and a slight wobble around 50. I've had trouble finding the recommended weight and have found different charts telling me different amounts. Anyone with some real world experience? The tires on mounted to factory wheels took 8oz of the powder craps to balance will the weight of the beadlocks change that? Thanks
Old 03-18-2013, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently used .12 pellets to balance my 37'' toyos on beadlocks. I'm not sure of the exact weight but i used a solo cup filled to the last line before the brim (between an 1'' to 3/4'' below top) and they balanced perfect. if you cant figure out a good amount maybe you could try taking off the rings and try to get the tires to sit better on the surface
Old 03-18-2013, 04:27 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dynabeads website has a table for oz per tire. Mt MT Baja Mtz were 10 oz per tire.

Quick Reply: beadlocks 37s and airsoft pellets