Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Beadlocks

Old 10-23-2012, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beadlocks

I currently have a set of 17x9 Mickey Thompson SideBiters and was thinking about adding beadlocks. Been looking online and found OMF Performance Products. They offer beadlocks and sim-u-lock kits that can be added to most wheels. Anyone have any experince with these or another company that manufactures beadlocks that can be added to my wheels?
Old 10-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by wrangler unl145
I currently have a set of 17x9 Mickey Thompson SideBiters and was thinking about adding beadlocks. Been looking online and found OMF Performance Products. They offer beadlocks and sim-u-lock kits that can be added to most wheels. Anyone have any experince with these or another company that manufactures beadlocks that can be added to my wheels?
We ran the OMF's on a 2007 JKU on the 2007 Ultimate Adventure.
We beat pretty hard on this JK. LOL
Drive all across Texas and no problems at, all. I don't remember the wheel they were added too, sorry about that.

Great shot of our Long Arm System and our (rebranded from DynoMax) exhuast.

Old 10-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wrangler unl145
Several TeraFlex employee's (including myself) run Raceline Monster Beadlocks here.

Last edited by TeraFlex; 10-23-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Several TeraFlex employee's (including myself) run Raceline Monster Beadlocks here.
Not a TereFlex employee but I am also running the Raceline Monster beadlocks and have no issue with them exept I did have to run small aluminum spacers because I am running PitBull Rocker Radials and the bead of the tire is fairly thick and started to bend the outer ring of the wheels. Even with the spacer, no issues so I would recommend them to anyone.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

OMF's have been great. They were already on the Jeep when I bought it but I have 40K trouble free miles since then.

Mike

Quick Reply: Beadlocks