Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

BB lift help???

Old 11-03-2008, 07:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BB lift help???

Not really help but I'd figure I'd get more people to look...And I guess I could have done a search but with the computers at work with the firewalls it only lets me see half of the threads. My fiance's BB is on it's way and I was wondering how long people would think it would take to install it. I know when I lift mine it took about 3 hours but I also had access to a lift and another dude to help. I'm doing her's the old fashion way with jack stands and a floor jack.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by lc619fr
Not really help but I'd figure I'd get more people to look...And I guess I could have done a search but with the computers at work with the firewalls it only lets me see half of the threads. My fiance's BB is on it's way and I was wondering how long people would think it would take to install it. I know when I lift mine it took about 3 hours but I also had access to a lift and another dude to help. I'm doing her's the old fashion way with jack stands and a floor jack.
Start at a reasonable time in the morning and you should be done by lunch.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

I agree. Get a good start in the morning with some coffee, and drive it out to get lunch.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lc619fr
It took me and a buddy 4 hours to do mine in my garage. If its during the week let me know if I can help.

Quick Reply: BB lift help???