Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

bare aluminum pic requests

Old 06-10-2014, 10:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bare aluminum pic requests

Just bought a pair of Nemesis Industries billy rockers in bare aluminum and an evo rear bumper fascia in bare aluminum. Been tossing around the idea of leaving them bare and running them like that. BUT, would definitely love to see some pics of other peoples vehicles to help me make up my mind.
What's your guy's thoughts? Do they need to be clear coated or anything to maintain the bare finish from oxidization or turning that powdery white color? Any input would be awesome. And show some sexy offroading pics please :P
Old 06-10-2014, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MangoWilly
Just bought a pair of Nemesis Industries billy rockers in bare aluminum and an evo rear bumper fascia in bare aluminum. Been tossing around the idea of leaving them bare and running them like that. BUT, would definitely love to see some pics of other peoples vehicles to help me make up my mind.
What's your guy's thoughts? Do they need to be clear coated or anything to maintain the bare finish from oxidization or turning that powdery white color? Any input would be awesome. And show some sexy offroading pics please :P
Bare aluminum should hold up well in our dry climate. The Gen Rite bumpers do. I like the look of the tig welds personally.

Quick Reply: bare aluminum pic requests