Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ball Joint Help.. Experience and Advice needed.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 208 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by PsychoCupcake
Hey! Ya, honestly I rarely check the forum anymore after the app died. It was so convenient. I'm still around though!
Search for the app "Garage Talk". That's the replacement for JK forum.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TheTerminator
I'm glad people are finally pulling their head out of their ass in regards to what piece of junk those Synergy balls joints are. Years ago I was saying they are junk, but everyone was looking at me like I'm a moron. Now the truth comes to light finally. Never buy Synergy ball joints, they wear out within the 1st year. Overpriced junk.

I'm currently running on stock ball joints. A year after install and they are still strong. Just checked a few days ago for play and there is none.

Also have a set of spare Teraflex ball joints once these finally wear out.
Head out of my ass? Really? Never even seen your name so you can quit patting yourself on the back.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I concur, Rare parts are the way to go. I have had mine on 2 years now. No issues.

Quick Reply: Ball Joint Help.. Experience and Advice needed.