Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Backspacing question

Old 06-27-2013, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Backspacing question

So I have a 2.5 inch OME lift and am going up to 37x12.5x17 falken wildpeaks or trail grapplers. I checked tire advisor and they say I can have a 17 inch rim anywhere from 8.5-11 in width. The problem is I'm not sure what kind of backspacing I need as I will be getting new rims with it. Any thoughts on backspacing?

Thanks
Old 06-27-2013, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AEVJK21
So I have a 2.5 inch OME lift and am going up to 37x12.5x17 falken wildpeaks or trail grapplers. I checked tire advisor and they say I can have a 17 inch rim anywhere from 8.5-11 in width. The problem is I'm not sure what kind of backspacing I need as I will be getting new rims with it. Any thoughts on backspacing?

Thanks
Ive been running 33 and will be moving to 37s soon. I currently run a 17" w/ 4.5" BS with. -12 offset. I'm thinking I shouldn't have any issues with the larger tire

Quick Reply: Backspacing question