Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

B&B Exhaust

Old 03-07-2007, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default B&B Exhaust

Not sure if any of you have heard of this company before, they are based in Phoenix, AZ and have specialized in high performance exhaust. Their quality, sound and performance is excellent! I inquired about when they would have a 07 Wrangler kit available and their response was there is not enough demand.

Check em out and if you are interested, always good to have options, e-mail them at the contact below and inquire, B&B and Borla are the top tier from what I have ran for exhausts and seen and have seen and ran allot of different systems. I would ike to see an alternate to Borla as they seem rather proud of there 4dr system pricing, $ 1,100.00 is too steep so would like to see another option. Here is the info:

www.BBExhaust.com

http://www.bbexhaust.com/contact/
Old 03-07-2007, 03:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've sold tubes to them before. Great company, but not going to ever produce anything for the JK. It is just not a profitable venture for them. They would be better to focus their efforts elsewhere.

Quick Reply: B&B Exhaust