Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Axle work in Connecticut

Old 05-13-2016, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axle work in Connecticut

Anyone know of some places that do good axle work in Connecticut? I no longer have the patience to figure this shit out myself, Clayton cannot do anything until mid june, Ive heard about ctaxle in Ellington, but that is rather far. Im located in the New Haven area.

Last edited by kyle521; 05-13-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kyle521
Anyone know of some places that do good axle work in Connecticut? I no longer have the patience to figure this shit out myself, Clayton cannot do anything until mid june, Ive heard about ctaxle in Ellington, but that is rather far. Im located in the New Haven area.
I took mine to Port Chester NY that's close to me Stamford the name of the place is Mad Dog service he was great and still helps every time I have questions.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CT axle in Ellington is the only place i know of.

Quick Reply: Axle work in Connecticut