Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Axle Swap ?

Old 09-06-2012, 08:10 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I picked up a rubi front 44 as well and everything should bolt right up. You can reuse your sport knuckles.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dahreno
Repossed usually means not paying your bills , and if you can't pay for it , why buy a new one and try to turn it into a Rubicon?
Please dont be too quick to make assumptions that is not why it is being repossesed. The reason is none of your business and will not be discussed in a public forum. It is also completely irrelevant to my questions in this post. Thank you
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Hammerstien
I picked up a rubi front 44 as well and everything should bolt right up. You can reuse your sport knuckles.
Cool. I was going to keep the rubi knuckles on though
Old 09-06-2012, 08:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MallCrawl
Granted I have an 07 not a 12. But on 37's with 5.13's I am constantly having to give the Jeep gas the crawl in 4-lo with the sport tc. My buddy with the same set up but on a Rubi doesn't touch his gas, it crawls along for days.

I wish I had the rubi tc.
Good to know thanks

Quick Reply: Axle Swap ?