Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Availability of Hard Top Panels, NOT the Panels for the Optional OE Hard Top

Old 01-04-2011, 07:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Availability of Hard Top Panels, NOT the Panels for the Optional OE Hard Top

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question but I'm getting desperate to find the panels I'm looking for. The panels I'm talking about are NOT for the Freedom Hard Top or any other Hard Top for the Wrangler. These are seperate panels that are made from a plastic material and can be purchased in pairs (2 for the front and 2 for the rear). They install on top of the roll bar and are used as a hard top on the Jeep but they don't cover the whole Jeep. I can't remember where I saw them for sale and have been searching for days on the net but can't find them. I do know they exist, though, as I've seen them on the net somewhere. Can anyone help me?
Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

are you prehaps thinking about the wade clear panels...

Quick Reply: Availability of Hard Top Panels, NOT the Panels for the Optional OE Hard Top