Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Atx slab question

Old 07-26-2015, 08:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matthewd5

I believe it was a thread on here
Apprx 35 lbs Matthew
Old 07-26-2015, 08:14 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebar-7
Apprx 35 lbs Matthew
Thank you!

That makes my decision a good bit easier

I'm torn between my next mod being slabs, or the mastercraft Baja seats with the support bar and the 5 point harnesses

Besides Northridge who has good prices on the slabs?

Matthew
Old 07-26-2015, 08:55 AM
JK Junkie

Thank you! That makes my decision a good bit easier I'm torn between my next mod being slabs, or the mastercraft Baja seats with the support bar and the 5 point harnesses Besides Northridge who has good prices on the slabs? Matthew
Having just bought mastercraft baja rs suspension seats I would suggest you look at something else. For the amount of money I spent on these I expected better. They're about the same as the stock seats comfort wise. The side bolsters on the seats make it difficult to get in and out.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

Thank you!

That makes my decision a good bit easier

I'm torn between my next mod being slabs, or the mastercraft Baja seats with the support bar and the 5 point harnesses

Besides Northridge who has good prices on the slabs?

Matthew
I think it would be hard to find anyone local that could beat Northridge's price on the ATX Slabs.
Old 07-26-2015, 07:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JE8154
Having just bought mastercraft baja rs suspension seats I would suggest you look at something else. For the amount of money I spent on these I expected better. They're about the same as the stock seats comfort wise. The side bolsters on the seats make it difficult to get in and out.
Thanks for the info

I sat in a jk with them and they seemed ok, main reason I'm looking is that my wife had back surgery years ago and she gets really stiff riding in the jk factory seats

So she had a chance to sit in the mastercraft and liked them

It's tough to find a venue to try these things out

Matthew
Old 07-27-2015, 05:47 AM
JK Junkie

Thanks for the info I sat in a jk with them and they seemed ok, main reason I'm looking is that my wife had back surgery years ago and she gets really stiff riding in the jk factory seats So she had a chance to sit in the mastercraft and liked them It's tough to find a venue to try these things out Matthew
agreed its impossible to try them out before buying. I only bought them because my girlfriend wanted the reclining option. Personally I would have been more comfortable with the fixed back rubicon model.

Quick Reply: Atx slab question