Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

arb locker question

Old 04-19-2016 | 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

I was thinking about adding a air tank where my old exhaust sat and put a skid plate over it . I was seeing a few tank size options . Anyone know witch is a good fit? I was thinking 2.5 gal it looks long and skinny like it might fit good
Old 04-20-2016 | 08:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lodemite
lockers donot engage. pump stays on constant. once i figure out witch line is witch ima trace them with pump on se where the hole is. i figured its from when the pump was on constant fron the cold ait smashing the line and turning it on. i dont know how long it was on for. . when i goto fix the line is there a way to use the arb pump to air up my tires also? the crap pump i got now takes 20 minuts a tire ><

hopefully i can figure out this leak tonight goin back upto rubicon tomarow for a week

thankyou all for the input . has helped alot.
answer these questions

when you turn on only the compressor, what happens?

when you have the compressor switch on, and you hit the locker switch, what happens?

its important because how I am perceiving the problem, the issue is before the solenoids.

If it is on constant without the lockers switches on, dont even bother following lines. Thats not where the problem lies.

Last edited by TweakJK; 04-20-2016 at 09:04 AM.
Old 05-01-2016 | 01:09 AM
JK Newbie

Default Re question

Sorry it took so long. Just got home from icehouse was up there a while came home picked up a winch and led light and ran back up no locker no problem . Snow was sucky tho lol 3feet over night
Originally Posted by TweakJK
answer these questions

when you turn on only the compressor, what happens? Compressor starts running and stays running

when you have the compressor switch on, and you hit the locker switch, what happens? Some air pressure comes out but not enough to engage. Pump stays running

its important because how I am perceiving the problem, the issue is before the solenoids.

If it is on constant without the lockers switches on, dont even bother following lines. Thats not where the problem lies.

Quick Reply: arb locker question