Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

anyone use these mirror relocation brackets?

Old 02-06-2015, 01:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most states only require one mirror (unspecified location) or when they do specify, a side view mirror on the drivers side at a minimum. I have the RR relocation brackets and run with it on the driver side only while leaving the passenger mirror on the door for when I need to slap the doors back on. I used the Olympia mirrors that just bolt into the hinges and they were garbage above ~20mph... too much vibration to see anything at all out of them. Sure, they made me legal, but they are useless and therefore don't get to stay! I do like the concept of the new Q-tech brackets and may give them a try so I can have both mirrors again when doorless. In the end, it's your money, its your Jeep, and it's your decision! Cheers!
Old 02-06-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out the mirrors by Just Add Mud. You can Google them. No relocation bracket needed as they attach into your hinge and using magnets stabilization. I have them they are awesome good price and super convenient. Don't have that cheap garage made look like a lot of others. They also have foot peg that fits into the lower, it is a must!
Old 02-06-2015, 10:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mpthompson84
Check out the mirrors by Just Add Mud. You can Google them. No relocation bracket needed as they attach into your hinge and using magnets stabilization. I have them they are awesome good price and super convenient. Don't have that cheap garage made look like a lot of others. They also have foot peg that fits into the lower, it is a must!
I have these JAM mirrors as well. They work great. Only thing I don't like is their giant logo on the backside of the mirror.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd suggest taking a look at the mega site that is ExtremeTerrain.com

Jeep JK Mirrors & Relocation Kits (2007-2015 Wrangler) | Free Shipping

I've purchased plenty of stuff from them. Looks like they have better prices than what has already been posted as well.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Blizz
I'd suggest taking a look at the mega site that is ExtremeTerrain.com

Jeep JK Mirrors & Relocation Kits (2007-2015 Wrangler) | Free Shipping

I've purchased plenty of stuff from them. Looks like they have better prices than what has already been posted as well.
My favorite site.

Quick Reply: anyone use these mirror relocation brackets?