Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone seen Rear Door Cargo Net?

Old 07-01-2008, 10:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen Rear Door Cargo Net?

This weekend I had my dog in the rear cargo area, and all of my gear in the back seat area. Got to the beach, setup camp and I wanted to remove my doors...but realized that all of my gear would fall out since the dog was taking up my cargo box area.

I tried looking under the Cargo Write-up area and didn’t find anything useful

Anyone seen, cargo nets that fit over the rear door area?
I'm currently making my own cargo nets for the rear cargo area and side roll bar, and rear top roll bar area. Now I need to make some for the "Door's Off" option but want to see some pics. Anyone have any pics or know of manufactures that make something like this?
Thanks

Trevor--
Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My $32 solution

I bought some ATV-style nets for mine...I have four over the back now...I just don't have pictures. These same style nets should fit the door frames too. I got them from thesportsmansguide.com

...good luck and post pics when you are done
Old 07-01-2008, 03:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just made my own rear cargo net from 3/8 black nylon rope tied in 6x6" squares. Looks pretty cool and I prefer it to nylon web straps..

Quick Reply: Anyone seen Rear Door Cargo Net?