Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone running Cooper ATR's

Old 12-04-2008, 04:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone running Cooper ATR's

hi guys, ive been wanting to get the Cooper ATr's, i had STT's but i want something more street friendly, we dont have much rocks here,, but we have loads of sand , so keeping that in mind any input would be helpful....

Thanks in advance
Old 12-04-2008, 04:51 AM
JK Freak

They look very much like the stock tires on the X wrangler which are plentiful on E-bay at a very cheap price. In fact you might check a dealer in your area, mine has the stock wrangler tires for sale all the time at a very low price. I assume there is a dealer in you area? I've used cooper tires on my DD and would recommend them. When it's time for tires I'm planning on the STT.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

I have ATRs on the wife's WJ. Super on the road...dry, rain, snow.

No idea off-road, but they aren't really that aggressive.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

I have Cooper ATR's on my Nissan Frontier. I've got a little over 30,000 miles on them with no problems. They are much better than the B.F.G. Rugged Trails that came on the truck. I should get at least 50k miles out of them, maybe more. I would buy them again if I wanted another AT tire.

Quick Reply: Anyone running Cooper ATR's