Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone running 35s on stock gears...

Old 08-15-2010, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm running 35's on stock 4.10's and have no complaints. It's a bit slow on the highway but it's also shaped like a shoe box so not really expecting to fly. it's a daily driver but have had no problems. haven't had it too long so still looking to really get off it off the pavement but i don't imagine any issues.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

35s w/stock 3.73 gears here. I was ready to take them off until reprogramed w/the superchips. Different vehicle now! Best $339.00 I spent!!
Old 08-15-2010, 10:06 AM
JK Newbie

Currently running 5.13s from the stock 4.10s. Made a difference for me. Gave my jeep some attitude! If you don't want stay closer to stock ... don't go beyond the 4.88s.

Regearing might not matter to a person if it's just a daily driver and you don't have a lot of hills and a good play ground to wheel in.

Also ... consider if you ever plan to tow anything.

Quick Reply: Anyone running 35s on stock gears...