Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone need help?

Old 12-30-2012, 02:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone need help?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but...I'm new to the whole modding thing and am looking to learn. If anyone is going to be installing a lift, bumpers, armor, etc in central, NE PA shoot me a pm. I would really like to help and/or watch. Thanks
Old 12-30-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

That's the way to do it ! I think most people wouldn't think of helping someone to learn some stuff . Good thinking and I hope you do well !
Old 12-30-2012, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lulu2533
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but...I'm new to the whole modding thing and am looking to learn. If anyone is going to be installing a lift, bumpers, armor, etc in central, NE PA shoot me a pm. I would really like to help and/or watch. Thanks
Smart cookie!!
Old 12-30-2012, 06:19 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

You would think more like this guy would host install parties so everyone can share something and learn at the same time.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:43 AM
JK Freak

I just want to learn so when I start doing my own mods in the near future, I won't be like a deer in the headlights.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good post lulu, and yes I do need help. I'm wanting to do bumpers and winch. Please buy them and bring them to my house. I will show you how to install them on my Rubi . LOL
Old 12-31-2012, 05:00 PM
JK Freak

Ha i cant afford my own mods right now
Old 01-01-2013, 09:04 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Too bad you were not closer to NC. I'm going to put a Rough country 3.5" lift in my jeep in a few days as soon as I get my monthly bonus check. Funny Part is I'm going to have to roll on 225's until the next months bonus check. Its going to look so stupid until I get my 35's on
Old 01-01-2013, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the world of Jeeps on both accounts.

Ha i cant afford my own mods right now
Old 01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK
Too bad you were not closer to NC. I'm going to put a Rough country 3.5" lift in my jeep in a few days as soon as I get my monthly bonus check. Funny Part is I'm going to have to roll on 225's until the next months bonus check. Its going to look so stupid until I get my 35's on
Oh man, THIS is what I want to do...I can only watch so many lift install videos. Wanted some real hands on experience. Dang.

Quick Reply: Anyone need help?