Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone have firsthand experience with the new Ace cargo tray?

Old 11-29-2013, 05:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have firsthand experience with the new Ace cargo tray?

I just found out about it today from a Black Friday email and its a little hard to tell much about it from four snapshots...

I'm sure it's built we'll, just not quite sure about the installation as its built to be mounted and stay put

When I go wheeling I have a large pelican like case packed with all my tools and assorted stuff you might just need in the woods someday kit, plus my new Yeti cooler, so I don't want to add something that I could wind up just tripping over

Matthew
Old 11-29-2013, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm interested in the same rack but haven't heard any feedback
Old 11-29-2013, 05:33 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by AK76
I'm interested in the same rack but haven't heard any feedback
I usually get emails when they have new products, but this only showed up in the Black Friday email

Thinking of ways to modify it so its more flexible location wise, and so you could have the option to remove it easily

Not sure about its use when you have the top down...place to put your valuables so nobody needs to even get into your Jeep to rip you off?

Matthew

Quick Reply: Anyone have firsthand experience with the new Ace cargo tray?