Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone have Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone have Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers?

I'm looking at getting some of these in a 35". Does anyone have experience with these and maybe some pictures?
Old 03-23-2012, 05:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bump... still looking for some feedback. DTD has these in stock and at a decent price. I'm really considering them but don't want to get them and find out there lousy or wear fast.

Any feedback would be appreciated!
Old 03-23-2012, 05:31 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't you been asking for some info on this for like a week now? Wish I could help, but maybe you should try some other forums or maybe just doing research on google and reading reviews.....? Doesn't appear anyone on here runs these tires, or really knows anything about them for that matter....
Old 03-23-2012, 05:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
Haven't you been asking for some info on this for like a week now? Wish I could help, but maybe you should try some other forums or maybe just doing research on google and reading reviews.....? Doesn't appear anyone on here runs these tires, or really knows anything about them for that matter....

Yeah, I have... just figured I would give it one more try. And, I have looked around on the net and it looks like mixed reviews - some people love them and some hate them. It sounds like the guys running them on larger trucks or big SUVs don't like them that much but they do well on lighter rigs. I just wanted to find out if anyone had them on a JK.

Anyways, thanks for responding...
Old 03-23-2012, 05:38 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by trmason
Yeah, I have... just figured I would give it one more try. And, I have looked around on the net and it looks like mixed reviews - some people love them and some hate them. It sounds like the guys running them on larger trucks or big SUVs don't like them that much but they do well on lighter rigs. I just wanted to find out if anyone had them on a JK.

Anyways, thanks for responding...
Is there a reason why you are so eager to find out info about these specific tires and brand? What is your main goal? Or what are you looking for?
Old 03-23-2012, 05:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Is there a reason why you are so eager to find out info about these specific tires and brand? What is your main goal? Or what are you looking for?
Yeah, there sure is... I'll be placing an order with DTD for wheels and tires on Monday or Tuesday and I was originally going to go with KM2s but they are back ordered. The KM2s are obviously a better tire but I hate to wait and the price on these is pretty good too.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:57 AM
JK Junkie

Check your inbox, I just sent you a PM
Old 03-23-2012, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timmylynn
I have those. Never had a problem on trail either. Everybody goes for the more expensives nittos n what not but like I said, it's a good tire and they make it for my F'd up wheel size.
Thanks for the feedback! How many miles do you have on them and are they wearing well?
Old 03-23-2012, 07:51 AM
JK Junkie

See Trmason.... you just needed me to make a couple posts on your thread and others chimed in..... you're welcome..... lol jk
Old 03-23-2012, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

See Trmason.... you just needed me to make a couple posts on your thread and others chimed in..... you're welcome..... lol jk
Seriously, thanks! I was thinking exactly what you said!

Quick Reply: Anyone have Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers?