Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone ever have a procal not work?

Old 07-11-2016, 11:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever have a procal not work?

I finally finished most of the mods to my 2013 JKU yesterday, which included 4.56s and 35s. After setting ratio and tire size with my procal the trans still goes into limp mode, stays in 2nd gear, and gives me incorrect gear ratio codes. I redid the programming several times, unhooked the battery for 20 minutes, cleared everything with a scantool, and messed with it for 2 hours with no luck. It honks the horn and everything like it's working, but it isn't. Tomorrow when I've got some time AEV tech support is gonna help me troubleshoot it, but I was just wondering if anyone has had such an issue? I'm a bit worried about what I'll do if AEV can't get it to work, seeing as my JK is un-drivable now...
Old 07-12-2016, 02:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like a simple fix. Apparently I've got the wrong procal and it was boxed wrong so they are sending me a new one. Problem should be solved tomorrow. Great support from AEV in my opinion.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you got it worked out... AEV is always good to deal with!
Old 07-13-2016, 10:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Another good service by AEV guys, couple of buddies here are impressed with their service either.

Quick Reply: Anyone ever have a procal not work?