Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone bedlined stock fenders?

Old 05-27-2009, 09:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone bedlined stock fenders?

I'm getting tired of the mud and sun stained plastic fenders....wondering if anyone has tried bedlining them? I would use a spray on type bedliner that i've used to paint my bumper, light bar and various other things, but I'm not sure how well it would stick to the plastic? Anyways just thought I'd see if anyone else had done it before I attempted.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would like to see a pic of this too.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:39 AM
JK Newbie

It should stick as well as it does on the front grill. I know guys have done that and I haven't seen a complaint about it. I did my inside door panels, and they're holding up no problem.

I've been thinking about doing my flares, cause I'd say they take the most abuse of any exterior part. It seems that 99% of the rocks/debris hit there.

If the weather holds, I'll do my rear flares this weekend, and see what happens. Worst case it'll suck and I have to buy new ones.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I ve seen it done. Someone must have pics. IT looks really good

Quick Reply: Anyone bedlined stock fenders?